- 2ft6 UK Small Single Mattress = 75cm x 190cm
- 3ft UK Single Mattress = 90cm x 190cm
- 4ft UK Small Double Mattress = 120cm x 190cm
- 4ft 6' UK Double Mattress = 135cm x 190 cm
- 5ft UK King Mattress = 150cm x 200 cm
- Our Newest Technology Featuring 5 zoned Bonnell springs designed to relieve key pressure points.
- This mattress is the culmination of years of research & development and is the latest breakthrough in affordable & ergonomic comfort zoned mattress spring technology providing stupendous levels of comfort & support to sleepers of all types.
- Constructed with our exclusive Galaxy Pro Zone European engineered 13.5 gauge Ultra Max 5 Comfort Zone spring system,
- This technological advance in coil wire springs affords firmer support where you need it: at the neck, at the waist and at the feet whilst the large spring diameter evenly distributes weight & pressure over a wider area for perfectly balanced support from top to toe resulting in astonishing levels of sleep comfort.
- Combined with this revolutionary spring technology
- The Cashmere also contains multiple deep & generous layers of comfort fillings to firther enhance comfort levels way in excess of standard mattress spring units.
- Added to this we place next to the sleep surface a 25mm layer of our in-house Cloud-Cell Memory foam which is 15 times softer than standard memory foam.
- This mattress has a 10 layer construction with an approximate depth of 10 inches and is finished with a deluxe cashmere infused soft touch sleeping surface fabric which is comfortable, breathable and cooling.
- The combination of our scientifically selected zoned spring system, comfort fillings and Cloud cell memory foam infuse together in perfect harmony to provide a supremely refreshing and perfectly balanced sleep experience for the discerning and demanding sleeper.
- Hypoallergenic Fillings to prevent dust mites for a heallthier, cleaner sleeping environment
- Single Sided Non Sleep base - Rotate only for best results to keep in pristine condition
- Vacuum Packed, Boxed and Rolled For Ease of Transport
- Made in the UK and complies with all UK and EU regulations. (BS 7177: 2008 Domestic Use)
UK DELIVERY:This service takes around 3 to 5 working days, it is a 1 man service to your front door, or curb side if access is limited - EG: you live in a flat.
EU DELIVERY:This service takes around 7 to 10 working days to be delivered, it is a 1 man service to your front door, or curb side if access is limited - EG: you live in a flat.
Spot clean with a damp cloth and a mild detergent that doesn’t contain bleach. DO NOT soak or steam clean as this will damage the internal materials.
As with any brand new mattress, they may have a particular odour that arise from packaging. We recommend airing out your new mattress for a couple of days if you are sensitive to odour, but this smell will disappear entirely within a couple of weeks.